Cefoperazon / 2g
Just for information, Not to be sold online only through official registered drugstores
- Cefoperazone is a third-generation cephalosporin antibiotic.
- Cefoperazone exerts its bactericidal effect by inhibiting the bacterial cell wall synthesis.
- Cefoperazone eliminates bacteria that cause many kinds of infections, including:
– Respiratory Tract Infections
– Peritonitis and Other Intra-abdominal Infections
– Bacterial Septicemia
– Infections of the Skin and Skin Structures caused
– Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Endometritis, and Other Infections of the Female Genital Tract
– Urinary Tract Infections caused by Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.