Cefuroxime / 500mg
Just for information, Not to be sold online only through official registered drugstores
- Cefuroxime is indicated for the treatment of infections listed below in adults and children, including neonates (from birth)
• Community acquired pneumonia.
• Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis.
• Complicated urinary tract infections, including pyelonephritis.
• Soft-tissue infections: cellulitis, erysipelas and wound infections.
• Intra-abdominal infections.
• Prophylaxis against infection in gastrointestinal (including oesophageal), orthopaedic,cardiovascular and gynaecological surgery (including caesarean section).
- In treatment and prevention of infections in which it is very likely that anaerobic organisms will be encountered, cefuroxime should be administered with additional appropriate antibacterial agents.