Claritromicina / 500 mg
Just for information, Not to be sold online only through official registered drugstores
- Clarithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
- Clarithromycin is used to treat many different types of bacterial infections affecting the skin and respiratory system. It is also used together with other medicines to treat stomach ulcers caused by Helicobacter pylori.
- Upper respiratory tract infections such as sinusitis, and pharyngitis.
- Lower respiratory tract infections such as acute bronchitis pneumonia.
- Cutaneous and subcutaneous infections that are called cellulitis, folliculitis or erysipelas.