Omega 3 supplement
”Omega-3 fatty acids are important for normal metabolism. The three
principal omega-3 fatty acids are alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Omega-3 fatty acids are important for a number of bodily functions, including muscle activity, blood clotting, digestion, fertility, and cell division and growth. DHA is important for brain development and function. ALA is an “essential” fatty acid, meaning that people must obtain it from food or supplements because the human body cannot manufacture it.
- Reduces triglycerides.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Slows the development of plaque in the arteries.
- Reduces the chance of abnormal heart rhythm.
- Reduce the likelihood of heart attack and stroke.
- Proven to aid the body in weight loss, fertility, healthy pregnancy, healthy skin and increased energy.
- Used as complementary in anxiety, depression, inflammatory bowel disease, arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease, eczema, diabetes, cancer, weakened immunity, autoimmune disease and macular degeneration.