Flumazenil 2mg / 0,1 mg/ml
Just for information, Not to be sold online only through official registered drugstores
Flumazenil is a counteragent (antidote) it is indicated for the complete or partial reversal of the central sedative effects of benzodiazepines. It may therefore be used in anaesthesia and in the intensive care in the following situations:
- In anaesthesia.
- Termination of hypnosedative effects in general anaesthesia induced and/or maintained with benzodiazepines in hospitalized patients.
- Reversal of benzodiazepine sedation in short-term diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in ambulatory patients and hospitalized patients.
- In intensive care situations.
- For the specific reversal of the central effects of benzodiazepines, in order to restore spontaneous respiration.
- For diagnosis and treatment of intoxications or overdose with only or mainly benzodiazepines.
- For the reversal of conscious sedation induced with benzodiazepines in children > 1 year of age.