Lotions, Sprays, Gels, and Mousses. Such as all sunless tanning products
contain dihydroxyacetone (DHA), a sugar that is very safe to use. It interacts with proteins in the epidermis, the outermost layer of skin, to produce a darker skin color or fake tan. As dead skin cells slough off, the “tan” fades, usually within three to seven days after the product has been applied.
- Provides an even, gentle and gradual natural fade.
- Attains the tan faster otherwise under normal conditions.
- Protects the skin from harmful sunbeams and side effects of the sun.
- Alternative of using a tanning bed frequently which is known to triple the risk of.
- melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer.
- Avoids premature wrinkling and aging of your skin.
- Eliminates tan lines problems during exposure to the sun.
- Preserves time if you haven’t time for sun tanning.